Medos support.sets for infants, pediatrics and adults
You can choose the standardized extracorporeal tubing set for infants, pediatric and adults. The Rheoparin coating is an established heparin coating with a certfication for use of up to 6 hours.
Medos mini.systems: Miniaturized extracorporeal circulation systems
Minimized perfusion circuits have been developed with the aim of reducing the adverse reactions of standard extracorporeal circulation. With the mini.system concept, Medos chose to take a different approach because we know from experience that:
- Different users have differing requirements and objectives
- Surgical teams have differing starting points and expectations
A reliable perfusion
Medos mini.systems are pre-connected circuits designed for simplicity and ready for priming.
- Have proven themselves in years of clinical routine
- Have been confirmed as reliable in daily practice
Heparin-free coating, based on hemocompatible biomolecules which are proven to
- “passivate” the foreign surface.1
- have an inhibiting effect on the thrombocyte adhesion on foreign surfaces.1, 2
Suitable for patients with heparin intolerance (e.g. HIT).
1 Salzman et al. 1969, J Biomed Mater Res 3: 69-81;
2 Ryu et al.1992, Asaio J 38: M644-648;