UNIVERSAL, RELIABLE, EFFECTIVE
Xenios offers therapies for those suffering from cardiac and pulmonary insufficiency.
This dedicated technology combines both heart and lung support on one single platform:
the Xenios console. This platform is universally usable, individual and compatible with applications of our parent company, Fresenius Medical Care.
Physicians and caregivers can benefit from a pioneering technology concept. Versatile in application – from effective CO2 removal, all the way to complete oxygenation. Easy to use and with comprehensive monitoring. Furthermore, the multifunctional usability of one platform provides economical benefits and reduced training expenses.
Find out more about further features in the data sheet or the brochure below.
THE PERFECT MATCH FOR YOUR NEEDS
Wide spectrum of extracorporeal support
- Heart and lung support on one single platform
- From neonates up to adults
- VV-, VA-applications: ICU, OR, cath-lab
- From partial CO2 removal to full oxygenation
Reliable technology and intuitive handling
- Easy therapy-driven interface
- Integrated Pressure Sensor (IPS)
- Dual power: AC power and battery pack
- Complete alarm history on screen
Highly sophisticated pump technology
- Diagonal pump
- Fine adjustments of flow rate
- Optional pulsatile flow
- More safety by p1-limiter monitoring, zero flow mode & autopilot
SYNCHRONIZED CARDIAC SUPPORT
Synchronized Cardiac Support is a new mechanical circulatory support method that adapts to the patient’s heart rhythm.
Pulsatility is closer to human physiology than continuous flow. The therapeutic goals are myocardial recovery and adequate organ perfusion.
Novalung therapy allows to mitigate, prevent or replace mechanical ventilation by extracorporeal gas exchange. It enables caregivers to give the lung time to heal and change the therapy environment in the ICU – from CO2 removal to full oxygenation.